x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Inactive ATruePitato's Re-Re Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Pitato, Mar 23, 2021.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Pitato

Pitato Active Member

I am attempting once more and this will unquestionably be the last if my toxic reputation has carried contemporary.

Re-Re Application
      Penned by Pitato
      03/23/2021
      ---
      (Note: I sincerely hope my reputation hasn't carried contemporary and from this point forward, a fresh foundation shall be built to hopefully stabilize the years to come on this authentically miraculous server).

I. In-Game Name: ATruePitato
      II. Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)
      III. The United States of America
      IV. Fluent English & Fluent Greek.
      V: Capturing Evidence: Yes; NVIDIA GeForce, Windows Clips, OBS STUDIO, etc., etc.

(Before I answer further questions, I hope you don't mind reading a concise, yet hopefully helpful introduction).
      Salutations, I am Pitato, otherwise known as ATruePitato or 'monke man.' This is my re-re application; with my first application being an undeniable success which resulted in my position of former mod in 2019, and my second application did not perform as well and I believe it was closed accordingly. To those who do not know the predicament that befall upon that, essentially I resigned after two months of moderational duties and was rather salty and expressed enmity towards the staff team and certain community members. I attempted to apologize (not strongly, however) and attempted to re-apply which ultimately led to immense failure. I made an apology post recently, addressing the predominant issues and to the individuals I caused harm to. This entire situation being two/one year in the past, I have lost many friends on this server due to it and although this would be perchance my third re-application, I must state, for real, I truly have changed and I am coming here to beneficially impact Mineverse to an exponential magnitude where Mineverse could hopefully prevail as it did years ago.
      I cannot stress enough how much I sincerely care about the server, and how much I want to be back on the team and rebuild my entire reputation and identity within here.
      ^ Please consider this. ^

1. Why do you think you should become a mod?
      I believe I should become a moderator as I possess the experience and knowledge of moderating within Mineverse, my moral principles and knowledge are profoundly strong, and to ultimately benefit virtually everyone in multiple ways. Although this response is generic, as a mod I would primarily to assist the community in several ways, to beneficially impact the servers' growth once more, to clear the server of blatant and disguised cheaters, and to create memories for the community members, and fellow prospects while all having a great time and staying morally concentrated.

How long can you be active on the server everday?
      Although this varies depending on the day and the itineraries I would have planned, hopefully 1-2 hours Monday - Friday and 2-3 hours within the weekend. However this can definitely change either making the hours more abundant or less in size.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      Late 2018- January 2019

What punishments have you received in the last 9 months?
      None, although if a moderator could recall one (feel free to comment.)

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      As I have stated, I moderated on relatively small servers and I was a previous moderator on here which I undoubtedly enjoyed.

Do you meet all Mineverses's requirements for staff listed below? Yes/No
      Do you have 50 post count? 600+ on my old account, 50+ here.
      Do you have 2fa set up? Yes.
      Have you had 2 weeks registered on the Mineverse forums? - Yes.
      Do you have Skype and Discord? - Yes.
      Discord: The Raven#1205
      ✦✦✦
      Quick Conclusion:
      Thank you for reading thoroughly (I hope you did lol). I admit to not being active at all the past months and weeks, yet I have been heavily convinced by my friend and nostalgia to join back to Mineverse and assist it once more. I am making a deal with the reader and head-moderators that from this day to when applications are reviewed, I will be active and reporting on a daily basis (depending on my schedule and other factors). Please consider a chance for my rebuilding, and I look forward to reading your comments, suggestions, concerns, etc., etc.

Thanks, all.
      Please read everything, it's all imperative!
      ATruePitato​

2. Justin

Justin justin Premium

Neutral.

-You have not spoken in the Mineverse discord for over two months.
      -Haven't been on skyblock in over 2 months
      -Haven't been on either creative servers in over 2 months
      -Haven't been on infection for over 8 months
      -The other servers don't have /seen but I would expect the same result.
      -Just barely meet the post count requirements on this forums account
      I do however think your application itself is very nicely formatted and easy to read.

But, it is very apparent that you have just come back. I would love to see more activity, and overall community engagement before I switch to support. Hope you can understand my reasoning

3. Pitato

Pitato Active Member

Hey!
      Yes, it is true, as I have stated I have been immensely inactive but also as I have stated I have made a promise to myself and the reader that I will greatly improve until applications are revised and indefinitely.

Thanks, for replying and I hope I could convince you to change to support.

4. mattenphew

mattenphew Head Moderator Head Moderator Media Team Leader Competition Team Premium

I'm sorry but I just can't support this.

Looking back to your last 2 re applications, everytime you get faced with no supports or feel like it's not going well, you close it and become incredibly toxic. I remember after you closed your last one that you became so toxic that you got banned once, muted twice and warned twice in under 2 weeks. Following this, you then proceeded to abandon your old account and create a new one in which I can only assume your goal was to hope everyone would forget how toxic you were. To me, all these past experiences show your true colours and sheer impatience.

Furthermore, you've literally come back no more than 2-3 days ago to the forums, I've not seen you in game, you barely meet the requirements and I just don't think you're ready for the position.

Yes I'm willing to be proved wrong on all of these points, but for now it's no support.
      Good luck.

5. Atom

Atom Legendary Member

support lmao

6. Pitato

Pitato Active Member

Hey, mattenphew.

I can't not agree with all the points you have listed as I do and did admit to being immensely toxic and consequential punishments that followed it. Nonetheless, I have been vigorously attempting to redeem my reputation and my apology post and this application primarily explains "everything." I can assure you that I have sincerely matured since then; looking back I wasn't able to handle online issues I suppose nor know how to face them and to stop them. The reason for the deletion of my old account was not due to the situation that had occured yet more personal reasons and as to why I become much more inactive following those months.

As I have stated, I have come to redeem myself to the community and to the staff team. As I said on the bottom of my application, I made a deal with myself, community, and staff team that I will be active as I have before following the months to come. If I am going to make a beneficial impact with the server, I want it to be as soon as possible.

I hope you reconsider your opinion in the days/weeks to come, however I thank you for your comments! :)

Thanks, man.

7. SmogX

SmogX Legendary Youtuber Premium

Neutral / No support
      -Not really active IN-GAME | Op/Kit
      -Not active on discord
      -Stated above by @mattenphew

I hope you will try to be more active on what I stated above
      Good Luck SmogX :)

8. Pitato

Pitato Active Member

Hey.
      As I have stated above and previously, have made a deal with myself, community and staff members who read my application that I will indeed be active for the upcoming months/weeks. I have been online the majority of the morning so far and currently in Skyblock, trying to figure out how to start lol :)
      I hope you change your opinion in the future.
      Thanks.

9. whatupRJ

whatupRJ Experienced Member

Infection is dead and so is creative... He's a nice and helpful dude if you talk to him for a bit. support for pitato.

10. Pitato

Pitato Active Member

Thanks, RJ!
      I played infection once when it came back for a while but no one started to play it after that so I simply quit that mode. Creative on the other hand I will only play primarily for the competitions. Thanks for the nice compliments, and thanks for the support :)

11. sabrina

sabrina Discord Moderator Discord Moderator Premium

Neutral - though I am unable to speak on your past on the server having not been around at that time, I will state that you've only recently returned, barely meet the requirements and I am yet to see you in-game, or show any sort of activity in the discord. My advice is to increase activity and interaction with the community - I also see on your old account you have made several successful reports, so try to get back in the rhythm of that again :P
      I'd also like to add that your application + few other posts i've seen of yours are incredibly well-spoken, i applaud you :)

12. Pitato

Pitato Active Member

Hey, Sabrina.
      Thanks for the reply, and I can ensure you that I will be exponentially increasing activity within the next months and weeks and will report hackers accordingly (if I could find any lol).
      Thank you for your compliment of my writing, I appreciate that greatly.
      Thanks for commenting, and hopefully you can change your opinion for the best in the near future! :)

13. SmogX

SmogX Legendary Youtuber Premium

I think I can trust in you so I'll change to support when you will be more active everywhere :)

14. Pitato

Pitato Active Member

Yeah, understandable! I will most likely be on later, most likely Skyblock, Op or Kit. Hope to see you around then.

15. Skpye sir

Skpye sir Experienced Member

Ohhh god, but seriously Pitato you're a kinda dude who likes helping others. My only criticism would be more active.

16. Pitato

Pitato Active Member

Thanks, man. Hope you did good on your SAT :)

17. Perc

Perc Active Member

Neutral, as I haven't had any interactions with u in game I don't know much about you but based off what mattenphew said it seems u are very toxic but i cant really no support/support you till I know that.

18. rent

rent Tyler Moderator Premium

No support ^

19. Pitato

Pitato Active Member

Thanks for the rating and that seems totally fair.
      I talked to you within Op-Pvp and you seemed like a really nice guy.
      Best of luck with your application and I hope you change your opinion in the near future!

Hey, Rent.
      The reply I gave to mattenphew practically explains all the comments he stated, and I hope that addresses you as well.
      Hope you change in the near future to either neutral or support!

20. yehs

yehs Builder Builder

neutral. i just think you've rushed into applying. in my opinion you just need to give it some more time and maintain activity/positivity for while longer

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.