x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Implemented Resetting Op Pvp

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by zBuild, Jul 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. FailedInfo

FailedInfo Established Member

Then there would be no point resetting it to many players have duped items and it isn’t fun anymore

2. SmogX

SmogX Legendary Youtuber Premium

I agree. If I wouldn't reported the money dupe glitch, OP would probably be chaotic now. I saw some screenshot of the economy that growed up from like 200k each days (Baltop).

3. FailedInfo

FailedInfo Established Member

Aciding gave like 30 accounts to people with pv’s of 40s

4. dune

dune Active Member

Neutral. It's too late for an oppvp reset nothing would happen. So many ranks have been spawned in from crate keys and so many upgrades have happened that the moment oppvp would be reset, people will just be rich all over again. I guarantee, someone will find a method of obtaining money after the reset and become extremely rich. Everyone should know that a dupe has been exploited on oppvp fairly recently and almost crashed the economy however, the aftermath makes me question if anything was done about it. Just picture it, you log on and you see people gambling/coinflipping wagers of up to $20K! I support a revamp that has a lot of effort put into and I mean suggestions being added(from forums), new map, /heal not being removed or in a way fixed to some extent, and whatever else that should be added. I know the /heal command is broken but if it's removed too be honest titan will be pointless and so will elite, supreme, god. You might aswell be a default because although it's a global rank, no such item on the store should be put up for an extremely high price and not be useful everywhere. It's like buying a safe you can open but can't close. I see so many people try to get titan but they never realize how useless it is especially if /heal is removed.

At this point, I'm basically playing sandbox oppvp with the amount of money I have. I think this thread should be shared too a lot more players of all gamemodes. Let them share their opinions and when this thread has reached several pages from all the players of the community a pole should be hosted with the options being whether or not it should be reset. Also, have a list of things that would come with a new reset because I remember seeing a thread about the crate rewards for op being horrible and they wanted it changed and all that's been changed is pointless items being added to epic and legendary crates and the legendary key reward being removed from the ultra crate like what?

To long didn't read: Revamp oppvp, fix broken economy, suggestion to add a pole for all players to vote whether or not oppvp should be reset.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2021
    5. ProdBrodie

ProdBrodie Active Member

I would say We need a new map and New things to do A reset would be nice to have 100% The Old map a has been here for 7 years and is no longer fun maybe a Full reset a New spawn A downloaded map or A custom map Doesn't matter to anyone there has been far to many dupes for all the top "Bals" to be legit As Cloak said kitpvp got a new map and It was around a year ago We could use a new map new crates the koth Idea is amazing other than the lag. But this reset will probably not happen for a while if it even happens

6. whatupRJ

whatupRJ Experienced Member

I agree with a lot of the previous statements said by multiple people. The biggest thing is that the economy is completely broken. As stated before, s40s and s35s are pretty overpriced and rare to come by for the average player. Every time someone new joins the server, they just leave because of how unfair and pay to win this server is. This has always been a small problem, but recently it has been growing and growing to be a massive tumor that will kill the server, if you will. I would like a reset because I have always been a little interested in playing OP (I'm more of a kitpvp guy myself) but never had the chance to become remotely rich enough to compete. I believe if the reset were to happen we could advertise that, and eventually grow in population. The other statements by others talking about /eheal, /heal all, etc. are a massive contribution to the unfairness of the server. Just because you don't want to spend $250 usd for a MINECRAFT RANK doesn't mean that you shouldn't be able to compete regardless of skill level. Rarely we see players that are no rank compete in pvp. I expect most of the time you see a legit nonrank or low rank player, competing with a Titan, it's usually an alt. Anyways at this point I'm ranting but if you agree with some of the stuff I elaborated on lmk.

7. Mega_

Mega_ Boss Member

Support. Personally, I don't see the need for a reset but I haven't been ingame for a few months.

One of the biggest flaws Mineverse as a server has had is resetting the servers too late, with the number of people wanting a reset or being open to one last time I was online I feel we do need to reset it soon.

8. BTCbandit21

BTCbandit21 Established Member

Full support

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.