x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • OP PvP P2W

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ShortyMcShorty, Mar 22, 2021.

1. ShortyMcShorty

ShortyMcShorty Active Member

Ok I feel like the main problem with op pvp is how to pay to win it is, literally you can't kill anyone unless you have a sharp 30 which you need Titan for. I feel bad for all the new people they literally have a sharp x fighting against people with sharp 30s it's actually so stupid. Can you guys please not make op pay to win, me being a Titan rank spending $250 on this server which the only reason I bought a rank because it's literally impossible to get good stuff unless you have a rank, you guys should just make it so everyone has the same loot and the ranked users can get color codes, and other stuff or maybe make a kit weekly and kit monthly that has those sharp 30s and other stuff. Just my opinion because I barely ever seen actual no ranks on the server they are either an alt or a closet cheater.

2. Toad

Toad Well-Known Member

Sharp 30's are very common and you know this too. Don't act like a s30 is $250 USD because they're practically free in game. No support.

3. Perc

Perc Active Member

enter ip mineverse.com into server list / join server / run command /oppvp / equip armor / run command /vote / run command /ah / buy s30 off ah / pvp ! no support

4. SmogX

SmogX Legendary Youtuber Premium

No support reasons stated by perc

5. Apceclown

Apceclown Established Member

I sell s30's across all of my alts for $5 and all are full dura. if any are left check /ah! :D

6. ShortyMcShorty

So you have to do all that just to get a sharp 3o, while ranked users can do /kit titan and get it immediately, see you don't understand, you have adjusted to finding ways to get around the pay to win, you're not finding ways to fix it... and new users don't know that.

7. Perc

Perc Active Member

pretty sure it says /vote when u join the server also the fact that almost all kit pvp servers have /vote where u can get money
      quit acting stupid

8. Mega_

Mega_ Boss Member

No support. s30 sells for like $5 on ah. Most Titans just give them away for free since we have so many.

Honestly, no pvp server on here has ever been p2w. Even back on survival in 2014 the high ranked players had a huge advantage over everyone else, but the richest and best players were usually under Elite.

9. Perc

Perc Active Member

pvp on here is p2w.... /heal, /fix, but the oppvp version isnt as p2w as kit

10. ShortyMcShorty

bruh with Titan you can literally do heals and crap it's actually dumb why do you think so many people quit lmfaooo

11. sabrina

sabrina Discord Moderator Discord Moderator Premium

I don't understand, you make this suggestion claiming MV is p2w then make another suggesting we implement a monthly subscription-based rank? whatever your beliefs on mineverse are, I don't think its as bad as you say it is - s30s are sold / given away for basically nothing, ask any respectful titan online for their s30 and they'd gladly give it to you - if not for free then for a very cheap price, or get it off /ah as suggested by others. if you're lucky you can even just find s30s lying around on the ground from titans emptying their inv after going through their /kits getting sets. no support