x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Repair Signs

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by rent, Jan 16, 2021.

1. rent

rent Tyler Moderator Premium

Hi, so first off I'm not sure if this has been suggested already, I tried looking for a thread on it but couldn't find it so I'm making this one.

I know and I'm sure you are all aware that you can actually repair your items on Op PvP using the anvils but sometimes it's a hassle. You need to get 2 enchanted diamond swords to craft a normal non enchanted diamond sword in order to repair, it's the same for any other weapon/tool.

I made a whole thread on how to repair on Op here: https://forums.mineverse.com/threads/how-to-repair-stuff-on-oppvp.158008/#post-1392897

I feel like if there was a repair sign, with a cost of course, it would make everyone's life so much easier. Being able to just quickly right click the sign, repair whatever needs repairing then getting back out there to pvp without wasting time.

An example of what the sign could look like would be:
      [​IMG]

$10 was the set price to /pack a set on Op when that plugin came out, personally I feel like that was a reasonable price for packing sets, other's not so much. I also feel like this would be a great addition, especially since you can pretty much /fix on all other servers like Skyblock, Survival and KitPvP and Op PvP is being left out on this ability.

I think of it as having a bunch of damaged items in your pv or whatever, you can just take them all out and repair them at one sign.

Let me know what you all think about this being implemented and what effect it would have on the Op PvP community. If anyone No supports please state why, thanks for reading.

• Support Support x 17
      • No Support No Support x 2
    2. sabrina

sabrina Discord Moderator Discord Moderator Premium

wow yes support!!!1

in all realness the current way of repairing still confuses my brain, i feel like a repair sign would be beneficial especially as using a sign correlates with other things on OP such as buying punch for your bow & disposing of items etc.

3. bobalatte

bobalatte Administrator Administrator Premium Premium

Support, seems like a good idea.

4. rent

Thank you :)

5. Mega_

Mega_ Boss Member

Support. It's really easy to accidentally screw up and make your sword a plain sharpness 5. Before the reset, I lost all my thorns swords by using an enchanted sword to fix them.

Some people don't repair items since it takes your xp which is the fastest way to check your kills instead of having to go into statistics or reset deaths.

6. Justin

Justin justin Premium

I love this idea, because if my armor breaks I usually have to wait for my kit again which is annoying. Support

7. Atom

Atom Boss Member

Support

8. rent

I agree, I have also lost loads of swords to messing up while repairing.
      Yeah, it's a hassle, thanks for the support! :)
      Thanks.

9. SPlRIT

SPlRIT Active Member

Neutral, wouldnt this be too op? If you have an s40 and you never die with it, all you need is 10$ to repair it. So you could just keep repairing it for 10$ and just keep it forever?

10. rent

Thank you.
      I was going to mention this but decided not too. How would it be OP? There's literally hundreds of players with tens and tens of s40s, there will never be no s40s. Also if you never die with your s40, you can keep repairing it for $10 and you'll always have it, how can that be a bad thing?

11. Drop

Drop Experienced Member

Support this suggestion is amazing, repairing stuff in op is a bit annoying, with this sign everything will be better :]

12. SPlRIT

SPlRIT Active Member

well because if someone else has an s40, and they don’t die with it, they could just keep repairing it. one suggestion i have is maybe make the repair price higher

13. rent

This could work, but not too high otherwise it's pointless adding it in

14. djryan

djryan Legendary Member Premium

support

15. rent

I agree, thanks :)
      Thank you.

16. SPlRIT

SPlRIT Active Member

t
      yea true i was thinking maybe like 25$ - $40

17. rent

It could be a possibility but I think anywhere between $10-$20 would be enough.

18. Skrown

Skrown Well-Known Member

support, tbh 10$ is already a decent expensive price going higher would just ruin the point of it

19. 0_Inzanity

0_Inzanity Experienced Member

Neutral/No Support : UNLESS If they made it where there was a way to repair sets for free but 35's & 40's and such could be a little more money OR where you can only repair a certain amount of times therefore you wouldn't be wasting time. there has to be an incentive for Noobcrew to make money. His way is having a certain amount times a sword can be repaired before its done.. that case either you have to vote to go from Ultra-Epic-Legendary Or Buying the OP-Pvp Keys. That's my Opinion.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2021
    20. yehs

yehs Builder Builder

support but only lightly

i agree with some of what inzanity said i just don't know if having a repair sign for a piece of armour and a s40 being the same would be that great

21. rent

I agree, thanks for the support.
      I can understand where you're coming from, however no one really wants to repair sets, of course if that's what you like doing then sure go ahead, but for the most part the thread is about repairing tools/weapons and no so much sets as people tend to farm those anyways and break them off while pvping. However I appreciate your opinion though.
      That's what I mean. If it was to be a cheaper repair sign for sets[$5] and a more expensive repair sign for swords/bows [$10+] that would make it fair and people can repair sets if they would like.