x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Kit PvP New kits? The end or beginning of kitpvp?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Skpye sir, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Tonya

Tonya Well-Known Member

I find resetting Kitpvp is an absolute no-no. If it were to reset to change the kit and rank system, I find that many players would quit. With this being said, new players should be given a way to get better gear when competing against the ranked players.
      I also find that adding a KOTH event would be pretty engaging and a good addition! However, I find that there should be a KOTH kit that all players are required to use. For instance, when a KOTH starts and the players do /KOTH join (or whichever command, just as an example), the player would teleport to another location wearing and holding a KOTH kit with none of their original items. Once the event ends or the player dies, they would be returned to the normal Kitpvp spawn location with their original items and prize.

The reason I say this is because if players are allowed to use their own items for the KOTH event, then undoubtedly those with their p1 and kit Titan armor would have a better chance of winning in comparison to the new non-ranked players. Thus, the KOTH would allow the ranked players to get better with the prizes and the non-ranked players to be once again out-played. Ultimately, there is some great potential with a KOTH and I would love to see it if it is treated right!

2. sabrina

sabrina Discord Moderator Discord Moderator Premium

i agree with this, the rest of the gamemode players should be allowed to use their own rank's kits / armour but the KOTH should be about the actual best PvPer, not who has the best stuff. a KOTH kit would be a great way of doing this

my only concern is that it may take a lot of coding to get them to spawn in the KOTH arena with none of their own items and instead a brand new kit etc, so instead i suggest a /kit KOTH command people can use once in the arena (other kits disabled in the arena of course) and once out of the arena they receive their prize the same way we receive prizes in a vote party :)

in conclusion im going with no support for the original suggestions, but if the original poster likes the idea of the KOTH and wants to add it in i can change my vote :)

3. Rainingnights

Rainingnights Established Member

Bro literally number 2 won’t do a anything people been working on their stuff for 3+ years and just resetting will make more people quit including myself

4. Sedt

Sedt Active Member

what bout adding kitpvp2 back sheesh ionk

5. Skpye sir

Skpye sir Experienced Member

what is kitpvp2?

6. Atom

Atom Legendary Member

it was the other kit server back then

7. Pink

Pink Well-Known Member

Koth would be sick, p4 set for the winner or something like that. Make it so a mod has to be on to start the Koth, else bhoppers will abuse it

8. rent

rent Tyler Moderator Premium

People die way too quick on kit for KOTH's to happen. There'd just be a bunch of deaths on the KOTH. Maybe if there were to be added protection or something along those lines to allow people to stay alive longer and actually have a chance of capturing a KOTH.
      I disagree with this. Staff could take days to even log on kit and this would just make KOTH's completely pointless. I think Titan ranks should have the ability to start a KOTH. It's a $250 rank, of course we have 5 vaults, the kit and /heal but having the ability to perform in game ''tournament'' as you will, would be a game changer and may encourage more players to invest in not only the rank itself, but more time into KitPvP making it's playerbase increase.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2021
    9. Skpye sir

Like ArcherPVP? I honestly don't remember kitpvp2 and I've been playing since 2013.

Hell yeah, Add this!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2021
    10. Sedt

Sedt Active Member

I can try to find a video from there. It was pretty fun.

11. Skpye sir

Facts, Archerpvp was the stuff.

12. 0_Inzanity

0_Inzanity Experienced Member

100% No Support.

A Koth would be a great idea for the server base but rewards would be pointless. I have always thought adding a Sharp 6 Sword like they added a punch 3 bow and making it really hard to get would be really cool, It would add a new purpose to playing Kitpvp.