x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Thick Boi Applying For YT

Discussion in 'Media Applications' started by Siblinqs, Jun 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Grayman

Grayman Experienced Member

Yeah true it’s possible but it’s highly unlikely that it happened, nor someone botted for you, it’s very hard to believe what your saying. I would like to give you the benefit of the doubt but I just can’t. Still sticking with no support, good luck though :)

2. Siblinqs

Siblinqs Active Member

Once again I really at this point don’t even know how to prove my innocence people don’t look at real proof just some that @Porky posts lol. Just really frustrated with my people saying I botted

honestly I’m putting in private, so you guys can’t accuse me anymore

I’ve done enough and now you guys have no excuses to say that my channel isn’t good enough (;

3. Via

Via Experienced Member

THIS is the real proof right here. If you can't own up to your mistakes, I don't think you have the maturity for this role. I'm sorry to be so harsh with you, but you need to be real when it comes to taking these sorts of things seriously.

4. Siblinqs

Siblinqs Active Member

No mistakes here just me having enough of the accusations like I said once you guys show me actual proof I will agree but till then stop saying I did.

Also not enough maturity, I’m not the brightest tool in the shed also I’m 15 I’m not 19. I’m mature but at the same time I can act stupid time to time.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2020
    5. Siblinqs

Siblinqs Active Member

Bumpity bump

I want suggestions on how to improve cause my vids are trash

6. Siblinqs

Siblinqs Active Member

@Toad any reason for no support

7. Toad

Toad Well-Known Member

you macro in your vids

8. Siblinqs

Siblinqs Active Member

Um when and give me proof

9. mattenphew

mattenphew Head Moderator Head Moderator Media Team Leader Competition Team Premium

Closed due to inactivity.

10. mattenphew

mattenphew Head Moderator Head Moderator Media Team Leader Competition Team Premium

Re opened on request

11. Siblinqs

Siblinqs Active Member

Okay mineverse, quick reminder media apps are still a think :) I may have been very inactive in the past few months but when you dont get responses a month after you been putting effort in its definetly puts a tow on you

12. SmogX

SmogX Legendary Youtuber Premium

Im sorry buddy but im not supporting you, your application seems that you did it too quickly and you dont meant the requirements because you dont upload mineverse anymore

13. Siblinqs

Siblinqs Active Member

SmogX one huge thing people forget about is that I get bored and especially when I don’t get you tuber rank 1 1/2 months after I upload and I even upload extra without no rewards back, and I’m not saying that no else has done it but it’s just so annoying how mineverse treat there media. So for that reason I have stopped recording and making videos and if people want to have the excuse of “Higher up staff are busy” with what to be honest I feel like I seen Janice in less than I have seen noobcrew and I have seen Janice 2 times in game.

Also why does it take you that long to awnser 1 media application in 6 months

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2020
    14. rent

rent Tyler Moderator Premium

I've already stated my reasoning behind my no support but I want to say a few things hoping you can change your tone a bit. How can we give you the chance to be a YouTuber on Mineverse when you don't stay consistent not only with uploads but with mineverse uploads because you are ''bored''. You clearly lack motivation to upload so I honestly don't think it's the right time to even apply yet.
      Recording people/reporting people doesn't require ''higher staffs'' attention either, all reigns of staff can handle reports. You even say you stopped recording because of the same reason, no one is making you or stopping you from uploading on mineverse or uploading in general. This is your YouTuber application so don't waste the opportunity by disrespecting the staff team so I suggest you stay on topic. You complained about people not commented on your app hence why it went in-active, I suggest maybe bumping your app every day or two? That might help if you're so desperate for responses.

Also, don't double post as I've had to merge your last two responses. :)

15. SmogX

SmogX Legendary Youtuber Premium

I started mineverse videos 1 years ago I have more than 17 videos actually and I still didn’t got it you just need to be patient brother I don’t got any rewards also and all the other servers are paying me for videos but I just like to upload on mineverse and asked nothing back

16. Siblinqs

Siblinqs Active Member

Yea bud like I said it’s not about any reward it’s about staff being so inactive to just 1 app out of litteraly 2 that happens every 6 months, which shows the lack of integrity that the sr staff have I’ve been responded by lower staff not higher which means that obviously they are either looking over my app or too busy, but if your gonna close my app for inactivetivity it’s cause of the sr staff not responding to my app that it’s inactive, you should have the community go on whether they would like someone to be media.

17. sabrina

sabrina Discord Moderator Discord Moderator Premium

staff aren't in charge of media applications, its matten that promotes people & its the community that will give their support on your application if they like your content and think you fit the criteria as a media creator for mineverse. how can people in the MV community support your application if you dont even post mineverse related content? and how can matten accept your application when you don't fit the criteria as you haven't posted mineverse content in a while?

yes I get it, it's frutstrating putting yourself out there and applying for a rank to not have heard an answer for ages, but that's the whole point of creating content, putting yourself out there, not expecting anything in return. you can't just expect to be given the YT rank because you're one of the only people applying. you need to fit the criteria and gain the support and respect of the community. bashing the whole staff team (who, i'd like to add, is not in charge of accepting media applications) and not even posting mv related content because you're "bored", will not get you the youtube rank.

so i'm going to go with no support, with a view to becoming neutral / support if you start making MV related content, and if the community responds to it well.

18. Qwiby

Qwiby parkour enthusiast Premium

Changing to no support, reasons stated above/immature attitude

19. mattenphew

Closed due to inactivity.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.