x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • MrSuroa's - YouTube Application

Discussion in 'Media Applications' started by lordeesti, Aug 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. lordeesti

lordeesti Experienced Member

In-game name: MeeZoidv4
      Link to your YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/loordsoon
      About you: I'm 17 turning 18 pretty soon and that's it.
      Subscribers amount: 336
      Views per video after 24 hours: I typically live stream so all of it varies.

Before applying to make sure you meet the requirements here.
      Do you meet the requirements: N

ALRIGHT
      Hear me out. I don't typically upload a lot. I've recently started trying to upload more however that was a few days ago. I typically stream and that's it. I stream for about 1-3 hours and usually just try to have fun with it. Mineverse is bringing back a game mode I LOVED and miss. (No news on BedWars but okay). With the return of Infection, I'll be on BedWars for a longer time period and will be having more fun on the server then before which is why I am applying for Staff. I used to record here a few years ago on an old account but that account has since been deleted and I've started my new one a few months ago. I've seen some YouTubers also with below the required amount of subscribers which is why I feel like I might have a chance and am applying. Anyways yeah I streamed earlier today however my streams are unlisted and I'm not gonna public them so my channel looks neat.​

Last edited: Sep 24, 2019
    2. lordeesti

Tomorrow the day starts. Streaming Infection for a long time probably idk loool

3. Mega_

Mega_ Boss Member

No support. 0 videos about mineverse. Your channel only has 2 videos on viper.

4. lordeesti

As mentioned I’m a streamer. All my streams are unlisted since I only upload montages. I also only gave 1 on Viper the other on Hypixel... can you inform me where you saw an additional Viper video?

5. rent

rent Tyler Moderator Premium

Neutral leaning to Support. I get that you stream a lot more than upload, however if you're capable of uploading videos of other servers why not Mineverse? Try have a go. I'll change to support once I notice some commitment towards this rank.

6. lordeesti

I've only uploaded 3 videos each on different servers. 1 was taken from a stream. I only uploaded those videos because I was able to. I don't really see something I can upload and turn into a montage on Mineverse. Maybe kit pvp however with how often people will clean I don't see what I could do on Mineverse.

7. Mega_

Mega_ Boss Member

My mistake. They both have the same style thumbnails. I assumed they were on the same server.

8. lordeesti

That is alright. I’ll work on later seeing what I can do to make a video on Mineverse.

9. Turtle.

Turtle. Experienced Member

Neutral

10. Siblinqs

Siblinqs Active Member

this is rediculous no one calls her out for botting but everyone calls me out for it
      insane

11. Sando3

Sando3 Tom Holland Premium

It's a guy first of all

And I'm neutral. If you show more activity and make more videos on the network, I'd be happy to support

12. lordeesti

Bot? Okay. Girl? No I’m a male. I also got all the streams where I gained subs and it shows me advertising my streams for it. If that’s boring oh well.

As mentioned before I mainly stream. I can attempt to see what type of video/montage u could make to upload for Mineverse but I’m not sure as of yet.

13. Porky

Porky Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Team

I want to see actual videos. Streaming is quite lazy in my opinion (I used to stream a lot) and you don’t get any active subs from it. No support

14. lordeesti

Seeing as I’m in my Senior year of High School and get home around 5-6 and need to get my homework done plus study. I don’t see how streaming is lazy? Add in the fact that I’m busy working on coding 6 different websites, working on college stuff and trying to at the very least stream for an hour a day gives me no time to edit videos or even record them. I’d know since I’ve tried. Not all my subs are active but I still have some that are and I’m fine with that. If I can entertain 1 person I’ll even be fine with that.

15. Porky

Porky Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Team

When you have YouTube rank, you’re supposed to be trying to bring players to the server, not just for the rank. If you are too busy, why apply? You could maybe spend that hour recording a video, then edit it for an hour another day. Streaming requires no effort and is not worth youtube rank. Also, you need to regularly UPLOAD on mineverse, not stream.

16. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

The requirements are actually to have 2 10-minute videos a week, and none of the people that were youtubers got even close to that, especially you. I don’t see why you’re calling someone out for lack of effort when you uploaded a 3 minute Mineverse pvp montage video (without commentary-which was another requirement) once every 3 months. Saying streaming takes no effort is a bold statement, and I think it’s just as difficult or more than to pvp for 3 minutes and to add music and a little bit of effects.

I think streaming is a neat idea as players could want to interact with you in real time and join the server just as much or more as a person who watches a video. I do recommend uploading a few videos while also streaming (do a bit of both if possible), or you could always just upload the vod of your streams.

Support

17. lordeesti

If streaming requires no effort I don’t see how I’ve nearly quit due to a massive amount of trolls who’ve tried to ruin my streams and stream snipe and seeing how just by streaming I have brought a couple players to the server you’re again wrong there. Seeing as you are 16 you don’t have as much stuff to do for college yet. Wait till you have to apply for college and do a lot of stuff for it and then tell me you’d have enough time to record a video/edit and stream. My viewers are used to me streaming. Before I even go live I already have one active viewers already there so when I press start streaming he’s the first to say hi. I’m not gonna stop streaming just to meet that requirement seeing as I’d just go back to streaming if I received the rank. In the application I said I was a streamer and I’ll continue to be a streamer. Not switching up at all till I am fine and have a college to go to and don’t need to worry about anything but making it through my entire college years. Even then I’ll have a job and will need to focus on keeping it and studying for college.

18. Turtle.

Have you deleted your account because I see no channel pop up? If so I will close this thread.

19. lordeesti

Oops channel link was changed since I rebranded you loordsoon. Forgot to change that here lol

20. Turtle.

Okay thanks! Please update it when you get a chance.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.