x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Forums Forums Updates - November 7th, 2022

Discussion in 'Changelog' started by boba, Nov 7, 2022.

1. boba

boba Retired Administrator Discord Leader Premium

Forums Updates - November 7, 2022
      A good amount of changes have been added to the Forums! View below!

NEW Theme!
      A new theme has been created to make the Forums look a bit fresh! Here are some key changes:

• The background has been changed from the purple design to a simple galaxy design.
      • The logo has been swapped with our new logo, and the size has slightly reduced!
        • It may look a bit too small on mobile so I apologize for that! Will look into this soon.
      • The actual forum size/box has been slightly increased so it looks much better and spacious.
      • The background art has been removed! A new one will be added in the future!
      • The navigation bar size has been increased to make it less compact and more relaxed.
        • The navigation bar colour has also been swapped to black!
        • The tabs on the navigation bar have a glow effect when they are clicked on!
      • The search bar has a grey background because the font turned white and I don't know how to reverse it so enjoy that!
      • *Trophy points can now be viewed on a member's profile block on threads! (ALL THEMES I think lol)
        • View the second image in the "Enhanced Border" spoiler to see what I mean!
      • New glow effect on the sub-navigation bar when you on the Forums tab!
        • Click the Forums tab on the top navigation bar and hover over the second navigation bar with the tabs "Mark Forums Read" etc. to see what I mean!
      • The footer has an animated space background with a shooting star!
      • Members now have an enhanced border on threads! View the spoiler to understand what I mean:
      BEFORE:
      [​IMG]
      AFTER:
      [​IMG]

The old theme is still here! Hover over your name on the top bar, click Preferences, and change your theme to "Mineverse (2020)" to use the old one! Please note: new premiums, staff tags, and certain features are NOT available on old themes at the moment. Festive themes will be re-done and revamped in the future to include all of the new changes and more!

Some features of the Forums may be altered and not listed above, so if you see something new, it's meant to be there! Some other features will probably be slightly altered once more, but I'll see what I can do as time permits.

NEW Premiums!
      5 new premiums have been added to the Forums! These include Coral, Cotton Candy, Lavender, Mint, and Ocean! We wanted to add pastel premiums to add a variety of choices for members! They are now purchasable, so feel free to buy one! Any lifetime premium members who would like their premium colour swapped can now create a support ticket to do so (view below).
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

NEW Ratings!
      To add some spice to the Forums, some new ratings have been added to allow members to express their opinions on threads and posts!

• Cake :cake:
        • We have the cookie rating, but why not add another dessert to the list! The cake rating is the perfect rating for when someone deserves a bit of gratitude, or needs a sweet treat!
          • This rating is positive.
      • Chill Pill :chillpill:
        • Ever see someone a bit heated, annoyed, or frustrated? Give them a chill pill so they can relax!
          • This rating is neutral.
      • Poop :poop:
        • Some posts are just not needed.. but a dislike seems too harsh! Give them a poop rating instead! (Fun fact: there is a toilet paper rating available and it'd actually seem funny to add to contradict this rating).
          • This rating is neutral but can hurt people's feelings #brocken.
      *The ratings can be used in the following forums: News and Announcements, Changelogs, Discussion, Off-Topic, and Guides & How To's! If you feel like they should be added in another forum, let me know!

NEW Forums Related Help Department!
      As mentioned above, members can now create support tickets for premium colour swaps, but even for other reasons too! A Forums Related Help department has been added in order to allow members to conveniently create tickets for assistance they may require in a more discreet and logged manner. View the spoiler to see how it works!
      [​IMG]

Request services include:

• Custom Title Change
      • Premium Colour Change (LIFETIME ONLY)
      • Date of Birth Edit
      • Account Deletion (Permanent deletion, irreversible)
      • Account Suspension (Account ban, reversible upon request)
      • Username Help
      • Trophy Related Help
      • *Other services not mentioned but Forums related
      Staff Related Changes and Updates
      • Our @Mineverse system account has a new tag colour and background effect!
      • @boba now has a pink Forums Administrator tag!
      • @sabrina now has a TikTok Leader tag in a hot pink colour!
      • Discord Moderators have a new tangy green colour!
      • Discord Moderators now have their smilies on the Forums! :boba::bre::malc:sabrina:
        • As Sabrina was a senior moderator, she does not have the "(Discord Mod)" prefix.
      New Welcome Conversation
      After confirming their email, new members will be sent an automatic conversation welcoming them to the forums and linking important pages/threads they might need! View below for an exemplar:
      [​IMG]

Minor Additions and Changes

• Smilies have been added back after their disappearance and new ones have also been added! :cow::muted:
      • A 7 Years trophy has been added for members who've been on the Forums for 7+ years! (50 points)
      • Applications now have continent prefixes and some have new colours! This allows for more diversity!
      • The vote and maps tab have been slightly revamped!
      Credits
      Special thank you to @matt for helping me out with ratings! Couldn't have done it without you! And thank you to @Qwiby for being a stylish model for our new premiums! We owe you one! (No we don't..)

I had multiple meltdowns while doing these changes and additions, don't hmu for more work... :panda:

• Chill Pill Chill Pill x 3
      • Like Like x 2
      • Cake Cake x 2
      • Poop Poop x 2
    2. rent

rent Tyler Moderator Premium

amazingggg boba!!!

3. lilcupcakefreak

lilcupcakefreak Active Member

nice work!

4. Malc

Malc The Pro Moderator Premium

this is so sick

• Like Like x 1
    5. Qwiby

Qwiby parkour enthusiast Premium

u make me feel more wanted than my mom.

jokes aside nice work very good job.

6. mattenphew

mattenphew Head Moderator Head Moderator Media Team Leader Competition Team Premium

intriguing

7. luka : )

luka : ) Established Member

slayed this

• Like Like x 1
    8. sabrina

sabrina Discord Moderator Discord Moderator Premium

slay bestie boots the house houston im deceased yas queen werk hunty

9. Atom

Atom Legendary Member

HOLY MOLY NICE!

10. Malik Shahid

Malik Shahid Established Member

Impressive dedication.

11. clxrity

clxrity dev Developer Premium

Everything looks awesome. You're awesome.

Thanks, king :trophy:

12. Alex

Alex sweet roll Premium

love it all!! is there anywhere we can see visuals for the other premium colours too? :~)

13. boba

boba Retired Administrator Discord Leader Premium

I’m more than happy to post a thread with the visuals in the Premium section at my earliest convenience!

Edit: Done

Last edited: Nov 11, 2022
    14. Alex

Alex sweet roll Premium

that is so brilliant, thank you! :loveheart: