x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • toxicity vs humor

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Archive' started by FuriousStrafer, Aug 12, 2022.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. FuriousStrafer

FuriousStrafer Experienced Member

vlog update: #901

what's up guys, I just got banned from the MV discord server for having a sense of humor that doesn't align w/ the staff teams perception of humor. the ban reason? "multiple chat offenses." obviously the ban reason is beyond me because i got instantly banned only after I made a mere comment about what kind of community the mods are fostering in the discord server(jokingly.) after i made my little satirical joke the moderators started dogpiling on me about how unfunny I was & the only rational message I read from that whole conversation was about how obnoxiously annoying I am. I don't disagree, I'm a pretty annoying person but that's all just because i'm at a stage in my life where i'm just the epitome of unproductive. but that doesn't warrant a permanent ban.

as you all know I've been apart of this community for a pretty significant portion of my childhood and the only thing fueling my reasoning for staying is nostalgia. this community's only beating pulse at the moment are the OG/semi OG people who occasionally join in to play & get a feel of how things are w/ the server. the staff team is very closely-knit which in my opinion is a pretty good thing, but that sort of closely knit kinship can also produce bias which is a pretty uncool thing.

sorry if I didn't meet your expectations for humor but at least don't be a premature baby & ban me from the community server just because of a few miniscule comments I made about the staff team lmao. k bye

2. byth

byth Active Member

No support, you're not allowed to have a sense of humor on mineverse. Please seek to meet expectations next time.

3. FuriousStrafer

FuriousStrafer Experienced Member

slayyy besstieeee yassss queeen

4. mattenphew

mattenphew Head Moderator Head Moderator Media Team Leader Competition Team Premium

Don't try and twist this in your favour, you know exactly what you did.

Make an appeal if you wish to dispute your ban, posting here isn't going to get you anywhere.

Locking and archiving.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.