x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Infection Revamp

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MulchEater, Mar 28, 2021.

1. MulchEater

MulchEater Established Member

This thread is about updating Infection with new ideas I have seen in other threads and a couple of my ideas.
      A couple friends an I decided to play a couple rounds of infection and it brought back a lot of memories. What infection needs is a update. I will list the ideas that I think will be interesting and will make the game fresh again.

1. A RESET
      -I realize a lot of people have high prestiges and have worked hard to get to that point, but I feel that a Reset will get new players on and get the game somewhat popular again.

2. BUFF ZOMBIE PRESTIGE REWARDS
      - I feel like we need a buff for some zombie prestige rewards, make egg do a little bit more poison damage (Not to the point where the zombie can just shoot you once and die).

-Make the bow have Sharpness again, maybe not with Sharp 6, but make it so it can do melee damage.

- I saw a thread saying to add up to 100 prestiges, in my opinion, that feels like too many prestige levels. I wouldn't mind 5 extra prestige levels though.

3. ADD COMMUNITY MAPS
      -I feel like everyone wants new maps, so why not let the community build some for you? I have built several maps with my one friend, and I have some maps that were on another infection server that were loved by many.
      -Too many maps can be a problem, but this is a good way to keep the game refreshing.

4. ADD WEEKLY AND DAILY LEADER BOARDS
      - This is an idea I saw in another thread, and I thought it was a great idea.
      - This will allow new players the ability to get on some type of leaderboard, and will encourage them to play more

5. ACHEIVEMENTS?
      - This is a possible concept, but it would be interesting.
      - The rewards can be levels, or kill streak items, like an airstrike or dogs.
      - Again, this is just a concept, but I feel it would be a fun inclusion

Those are some of the ideas I have and saw. If you have more ideas, feel free to mention them in a comment. Also, if you have any problems with the ideas, share your thoughts about them. I hope people will see this because Infection is a really fun gamemode and I would like to see it popular again.

Thank you for taking the time and reading this,

MulchEater :)

2. Ref

Ref Active Member

3. MulchEater

MulchEater Established Member

Yep! I made this to get the message out there. Also just to share the ideas I had. Thanks for the support aswell!

4. TAT

TAT Active Member

big support

5. Atom

Atom Legendary Member

Bro literally 10000 of these threads have been made I don’t think infection is going to be updated/revamped anytime soon

6. BrainStormBlitz

BrainStormBlitz Experienced Member

this happens every few years, people play for a month then stop, circle of life.

7. DeathAuras

DeathAuras Experienced Member

community maps alr exist probably just hasn't been put into rotation
      i like the weekly lb idea not daily though, if its weekly it gives them more motive to "grind" and get up there it'll be too easy if its daily.
      yes to achievements, instead of level rewards maybe like some sort of kit

it happens every time it's reset, it dies after like 15+ ish people get p10 because the newer players simply cant compete since most of the p10s are teamed and just help each other win, guilty of this myself. i would just do /suicide and get human kills to be top 1 on human kills lb(im like 3rd place now big sad)

8. whatupRJ

whatupRJ Experienced Member

support. The days when infection was popular were the best.

9. Skpye sir

Skpye sir Experienced Member

faccctssss