x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • SA Not a mod application got to many no supports so just delete this one

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Jonkeh1337, Jun 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Jonkeh1337

Jonkeh1337 Active Member

Got to much hate so removing this

Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
    2. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

Neutral. I'd like to see you become more active both in-game and on the forums before I can accurately rate how I feel you would do as a moderator. Good luck.

3. Vem

Vem Experienced Member

This point isn't valid as 50 post count is the requirements so any number equal to or greater than is just fine.

Although I do want to see more reports coming in from you therefore I'm neutral for now.
      Good luck!

4. Tom

Tom Active Member

As Vem and Sniff said, be more active in-game (try to be active on most gamemodes) and be more active on the forums. Be more engaged in the MV community. So I'm going for neutral for now, maybe support in the future.

Good luck Jonkeh!

5. Aly

Aly Alchemist Premium

I've messaged you on the Forums with all the punishments you're currently missing in your application, hopefully they'll be edited in soon.

Unfortunately i'm going to no support you for now.

You were recently punished for post farming on the Forums just a few days ago before your application, and I haven't seen enough activity from you on the Forums or in-game (as can be seen from the amount of messages + ratings you have). You should also try to make your application longer, especially the part on ''Why do you think you should be a Mod?''. You're also known for sharing accounts (not recommended) as can be seen in your ''ban evasion'' ban. One more thing is that if you do become a Moderator, you won't need to handle support tickets just yet as those goes to one of the head-moderators and admins.
      I can't tell whether you have experience on other servers or you're just showing the commands you know. However, the commands that you won't have to learn just yet are: /gamemode 1, /gamemode 3, /logs and /alts.

My feedback is to stop sharing accounts, try to learn more about the rules (especially the Forums rules), to start being more active on the server and the Forums and to be more mature/friendly. I'm sorry if I was slightly strict and immediate with this response, however, I hope you're able to work on the feedback everyone has given to you.

PS: Don't double post. ;)

Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
    6. Jonkeh1337

Jonkeh1337 Active Member

Alright ill try be more active

Yea ill do more reports and be more active

Like i Said to vem and thx

Its okey ill be more active and make more reports .

Alright ill stop sharing my account and yea hopefully ill be able to work for the feedback and yea ill think about what i say before i type it

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2020
    7. Arararagi

Arararagi Kokorowatari

Okay, let's get into this.

The first thing I noticed while reading your application, is, that you didn't pay attention to proper grammar and spelling. The server's main language is English, and therefore proper spelling and grammar is crucial. Also, pay attention to formatting.

Now, to the actual content.

Your account details suggest something different.

Being active on the server is one thing, but since you will also have to work on the forums, activity on here is also required.

You can put effort in the job, but cannot "put effort on the server", I hope this is clear. This sentence can be misunderstood.

This sentence is a mess and hardly believable. A straightforward phrase like "I have been playing for 6 years" would be sufficient. This part of the application requires concrete answers on concrete questions, no need to exaggerate.

The latest temporary mute I could find on the forums was on May 9, 2020. I strongly believe that a personality shift doesn't occur within one and a half months.

All in all I personally believe, that you are not ready for this role yet. Being a moderator is actually pretty tough sometimes, so better think twice before applying. I suggest improving language skills and gathering experience on forums, since these two traits are lacking.

NOTE: I don't know you, this opinion is strongly derived from the application and overall forum archives.

Good luck.

8. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

Dude, most of the staff team speak like "uwu rawr i wuv u bb". Being able to communicate in two languages is an impressive thing to do. His english (especially for a non-native speaker) is very good and nearly fluent.

9. Porky

Porky Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Team

No support, you borderline meet requirements

10. Enderkiller77

Enderkiller77 Experienced Member

@WiiTarded what do you say based on the fotographia? Que es tu opinion de el?

I say neutral.

11. mattenphew

mattenphew Head Moderator Head Moderator Media Team Leader Competition Team Premium

No support, I've only seen you on the forums over the past week and you barely meet the requirements. On top of that you don't do any reports which shows a lack of interest in making the server cheater/toxic free.

12. WiiTarded

WiiTarded Experienced Member

a mi tambien

13. Arararagi

Arararagi Kokorowatari

It's true that they're using this for private matters, and I don't mind that. But this kind of language doesn't suit an application and other stuff a staff member has to deal with.

14. swagswagcat

swagswagcat Established Member

15. Jonkeh1337

Jonkeh1337 Active Member

if you wanna support please click on support thingy

16. Jonkeh1337

Jonkeh1337 Active Member

Oh alright im gonna try to make report now

17. Tonya

Tonya Well-Known Member

Neural
      You seem like a nice lad with kind intentions. However, do become more familiar on forums, with the rules, and the players. It is perfectly acceptable for you to make another application in the future after you feel that you have improved on activity, reports, and other matters. There's no need to jump right into it once you hit 50 posts on forums. With this being said, I suggest you add more detail to your application. There are currently a lot of pending moderator applications, you should explain WHY you are a great candidate to help your chances and to help those who haven't seen you in-game to formulate an opinion.

Best of luck!

18. Deivid0ze

Deivid0ze Well-Known Member

No support.

My reasons we're all stated by previous comments.

19. Jonkeh1337

Jonkeh1337 Active Member

Thx man

Alright

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2020
    20. Aly

Aly Alchemist Premium

Please do not continue to double post (posting multiple replies in a row). If you wish to add more to your previous reply, use the "Edit" button. Thank you.

21. DeathAuras

DeathAuras Experienced Member

No support, reasons listed above.

22. sabrina

sabrina Discord Moderator Discord Moderator Premium

jOnkEh

i’m gonna be neutral, for the reasons stated above but i’ll put my main ones here;

-be more active on all game modes (not just afk-ing on kitpvp like i see you do a lot)
      -do some more reports
      -be helpful and more friendly to other players in game
      -maybe don’t give other people access to your account, i don’t think that’s allowed as mod

good luck :)

23. Jonkeh1337

Jonkeh1337 Active Member

Thx for saying what i will do and i will stop giving away acces so ill take away them today. :D

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.