x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Mineverse Official Suggestions/Improvements Thread [1/16/19]

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Noobcrew, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Noobcrew

Noobcrew Server Owner Server Owner

Hey guys, I just wanted to touch base on what you guys would like to see in better improving Mineverse. I have already gone through what's currently posted and have taken some things into consideration. Though, I would like to hear other ideas as well apart from bringing back certain servers for right now and just focus on the servers shown within the server navigator.

After the revamp in September, I was thinking that the new content, better builds, more plugins would have been better to compete with the other servers out there. However, that wasn't entirely the case and nothing really turned out as I wanted too. It perhaps made things worse. It was a mix of a lot of things. Though, I guess we will just learn from our mistakes :) I feel like the best option to take, would be for us to go back towards our roots instead and make things better with still new content and features but not like what was done previously.

So with that said, things that were done recently:

1. Parkour is back, some minor improvements and fixes.
      2. We will be permanently removing the new PvP gamemodes, classic KitPvP and classic OP PvP is now OP PvP1, KitPvP1 and is the only ones accessible from the navigator. Let's just get rid of all of the confusion of basically 4 PvP servers and stick with what already shows that you guys enjoy, and then make it better.
      3. A much better build team now (different then what was built in Sept) that we will be working with to improve the current servers.
      4. Factions reset is in progress though no ETA, perhaps 1-2 weeks. We've learned from mistakes made on the last reset, and a lot of things will be fixed along with an actual cannoning server jar, so the server will be optimized to work very well with factions.
      5. Quite a bit of AntiCheat updates from the developer that was pushed out the past couple weeks. A lot better than what it was, but there is some flaws here and there as with any other anticheat.
      6. Bounties is now functional on OP PvP and added a NPC.
      7. New Skyblock spawn.
      8. Added chat react plugin to all servers.
      9. Removed chat colors from Mods & Titans to make chat cleaner.
      10. Changed cooldown of /kit op from 10mins to 5mins. Along with making the other kits quicker to use.
      11. Added an updated server banner much like our old on list sites.
      12. New Creative Spawn
      - I will continually update this with any other changes made.

Please just let me know what else you would like done, even if it's small things like some commands not working or displaying correctly. Or a plugin you would like added. Just post anything and everything.

In regards to Infection, i'm aware of how much it's been requested and i'm working on it. I've been in contact with the developer since I last mentioned, however most of the times responses are a bit slow.

I will also be purchasing some advertising on list sites and looking to youtubers to bring some players back along with all of these changes, but first - obviously working on much better gameplay is what's going to matter most first. For anyone that wants to belittle the thread and say how much the server is dead and there's no point, believing that doesn't do anything, if Mineverse had peaks of 300-400 players a day with much more improved servers, it would be easy to then think otherwise. It obviously would not be like the good ol' days, but we would be far from struggling. I'm very confident a few months from now, the server will be a lot better and much more active. Let me know what you guys think. :)

• Like Like x 14
      Last edited: Jan 21, 2019
    2. Saturns

Saturns best valorant player Premium

firstlol

3. Sparky

Sparky Retired Head-Mod Premium

Bring old Prison back.
      https://www.mineverse.com/threads/prison-factions.143289/
      This is basically our old Prison map with much better improvements on building and placements of the shops etc. I really do suggest if you want to revive Prison, you should use this map and I can promise you it will be worth it as I and some of your moderators, ex Moderators and Prison player helped put this together and much more prefer this one because it brings back old memories.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
    4. i_am_youtuber

i_am_youtuber Administrator Administrator Head Moderator Competition Team

5. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

Bring back Infection. A good version of it.

• Like Like x 5
    6. _Rlxtreme_

_Rlxtreme_ Experienced Member

Infection and Towny would be a good thing to bring back.

• Like Like x 1
    7. Methylone

Methylone Experienced Member

bring back bedwards - popular game that many people would play

update parkour - a big amount of people who used to play finished the parkour levels which is why that particular gamemode died, we even created a thread for new levels and provided the levels, but just for now update and add more if possible.

staff - more active staff members

8. Robo

Robo Well-Known Member

Yes bring back infection!

9. Robo

Robo Well-Known Member

Noobcrew, firstly let me just say how happy I am that you are listening to the community. I believe the best way to bring back Mineverse is to get a big YouTuber (Skeppy, LogDotZip, Antvenom, IBXToyCat etc) to play on this server and many new players will join. Please also consider reading this post https://www.mineverse.com/threads/lets-bring-back-infection.143664/ there are only supports for it and it would be appreciated if you could take a look. Whatever you choose to do with the server, just know that there are players like who will stick with it until the end.
      I also have one last suggestion, which is to bring back mob arena in skyblock.
      EDIT: Also what happened to Blocks VS Zombies? lol

• Like Like x 1
      Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
    10. Aly

Aly Alchemist Premium

I feel like you should fix all of the glitches like :
      - The skyblock hover word 'tyrannosaurus'
      - When we vote and it says we get a rare key, we don't actually get it.
      Everything else was mentioned so i'm not going to repeat it again. Thank you :)

11. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

*literally everyone replies with “bring back [server]*

12. Grooties

Grooties Active Member

YAyyy. U should get skeppy to troll ppl on here. Maybe that would get some xtra players xD.

Just an idea

13. BertBerry

BertBerry Experienced Member

I used to play infections and it was fun back in the day but I'm kinda surprised that it was removed - even though i'm not really a mineverse player - i would like to see it added back with new maps possibly? (I can build a map or 2 if chu want)

14. Acceptation

Acceptation Boss Member Premium

Glad to see you making this Crew, really does show that you are trying to help this server, I hope you see my suggestions.

[+] Server trailers, mentioned this before but saying it again, they're cheap and easy to get someone to do one, make players see sneak peeks of releases or updates and get them hyped, lure players in.
      [+] Honestly I don't know if this is still happening as I haven't been on the staff team and I mean this in no way badly but please join the staff chats. If I'm correct you weren't in the staff groups at all and it was extremely hard to try and contact you. The staff needs you.
      [+] Maybe allow mobs to drop mob heads? This could be for skyblock, factions, survival etc.
      [+] Bring back mob arena in Skyblock, was a really good and original feature to have, not sure why it was removed.
      [+] Maybe let players win disguises in crates? Just make it more worth it.
      [+] Same with trails though, let trails be a donator perk and let players win them in crates.
      [+] This is generally a new thing that I've seen on around 2 other skyblock servers which I thought was really cool. Basically, it is a token shop, this can once again be used for factions, skyblock, and, survival or even the pvp game modes, basically every mob kills you have a chance of shards dropping, with these shards you are able to buy all sorts of items such as sharp 30's, special addition potions or something, another thing you could do is to not bother with this at all and just change the mvcrystals to more of like a bonus shop and that could save you time.
      [+] Add more crates to the original OP PvP, as there is only two and they get kind of boring after a while.
      [+] Maybe change the bounty menu so it only shows people that are online?
      [+] Fix mobs on skyblock, I spent a few hours on an automatic mob farm on Skyblock and mobs don't seem to spawn even with the mobs turned on.
      [+] Make a #votes in the discord channel, in this channel a head or mod or even you will be able to post questions which the public can decide on what they want, this can be like what do you want the factions world border to be or do you want hostile mobs added on skyblock, they're just examples but seeing the community's opinion would be a good way of getting a positive outcome.
      [+] Change back the hacking ban to 30 days, honestly, 7 days is way too little in my opinion because I still see hackers that I saw 5 months ago continuously still hacking.

P.s. I have a Minecraft discord server that I found that includes quite a lot of YouTubers in it that are hireable to record on the server, you can always pm me on here or on discord (Acceptation#8205) if you would like to take a look.

• Like Like x 5
    15. Deivid0ze

Deivid0ze Well-Known Member

This ^

This is what Mineverse needs. If this gets added I'm willing to install Minecraft in to my computer again.

16. OhSkqy

OhSkqy Active Member

I'm so glad that you are listening and responding to the community! I think all of your plans are fantastic, and I agree that we should work on the core gameplay before we start big plans.

I love that you added the parkour back! Some of the things that should be a priority:
      1. Adding Infection back
      2. Adding Prison back
      3. Listen to community suggestions.
      That's about all we need to focus on right now, then we can move on to advertising and publicity.
      Best of luck!

• Like Like x 1
    17. ferras

ferras Legendary Member

remove enderpearl cooldown
      make it shorter
      something
      please
      not that one
      please bring the first ever one. best one, was amazing! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeG-kYlPEc9oGeE5Y8saryQ?pbjreload=10 - watch this crew, and tell me that this map wasn't the best. i played on this map, and i could tell you it was the best in my opinion. Add a few new plugins.

18. Sparky

There’s a reason why I’m suggesting that one is because they no longer have the old maps or files for the old Prisons.

19. ferras

ferras Legendary Member

oof really

20. Sparky

Sadly yes. That’s why @Chain got a few old Prison players and rebuilt the map but with some changes of course.